A National Grass Roots Movement for Stronger Jewish Leadership
"Dare to dream… and when you dream, dream big."
"You’ll never find a better sparring partner than adversity. Pessimism is a luxury that a Jew can never allow himself."
"We will stand by our principles. We will defend them. And, when necessary, we will die for them again"
"The most difficult struggle of all is the one within ourselves."
"The voice called, and I went. I went, because the voice called."
"We were not created in order to teach morals and manners to our enemies."
"As a Jew, it is my historic responsibility to defend the Jewish people."
"Let us not be afraid to see the hatred"
Peter H. Bergson / Hillel Kook
"Why did we respond the way we did? The question should be, why didn't the others?"
"The only thing that matters is that we can exist here on the land of our forefathers."
Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson
"Intolerance lies at the core of evil."
"When Jews abandon identity in the pursuit of universal freedom, they end up with neither."
"Peace is purchased from strength. It's not purchased from weakness"
"If you will it, it is no dream"
Jewish Americans are living in a state of siege: violence in the streets, harassment on campus, defamation in the media, even malignment in the US Congress.Learn More
Jew-hatred is surging yet our communal leadership is failing to effectively combat this. There is too much at stake to be reticent.Learn More
Our mission is to demand Jewish leaders prioritize the safety and welfare of the Jewish community over all other concerns.Learn More
This is not the country we grew up in. The Jewish community is under siege. Most mainstream Jewish leaders cannot break out of their failed ideological strait jackets and explore new thinking.
Join us as we challenge the establishment Jewish leaders and the donors who have supported and enabled them but failed to hold them accountable.
We must fight the epidemic of hate that is targeting our community.
Strong Jewish Leaders:
- Place the safety of the Jewish community above any personal political ideology.
- Understand there is no future for American Jewry without a coherent Jewish identity and a strong Israel.
- Understand that Jews need allies, but also must be strong and command respect.
- Understand the nature of identity politics and related power dynamics.
- Are proud Jews rooted in reality, not utopian fantasies.
Jewish Leaders Must:
- Declare a state of emergency and mobilize the community.
- Prioritize Jewish communal resources.
- Build alliances based on mutual interests and honest reciprocity.
- Educate the public about the nature of Jew-hatred, deconstruct poisonous academic social theories that demonize Jews.
- Experiment with alternative solutions to find what is effective.